Western Motorcycles EMPLOYMENT
UPDATED: 1st August 2023
CURRENT POSITIONS VACANT:
FINANCE/INSURANCE CONSULTANT & ADMIN POSITION
We are one of Australia’s largest single location dealerships with a large volume of new & used motorcycles and ATV’s from four of the most popular and reputable brands.
Our major brands are:
HONDA – SUZUKI – CAN-AM – ROYAL ENFIELd
Finance/Insurance Consultant & Admin position – 9th januarary 2024
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate and confident person to join our team. To excel in this role you will have excellent communication skills, ensuring a high standard of customer satisfaction, and be a result-oriented professional with the drive to meet dealership targets. Working closely with the General Managers and sales team, you will be involved throughout the motorcycle sales process, assisting customers with options to finance their dream motorcycle and arranging insurance to protect it. You will also be responsible for all the sales based administration.
- Preparing and submitting new finance applications, ensuring customers are kept in the loop throughout the application process.
- Arrange insurance quotes and policies.
- Ensure you are compliant and up to date with accreditation for all finance and insurance related online training, and maintain a high level of knowledge of the products offered by the dealership.
- Receipting of customer deposits.
- Establish CTP’s using our suppliers online system.
- Complete all RMS work including establishing/transferring registrations and notice of disposals .
- Maintain records required by the state government for the sale of second hand motorcycles.
- Complete vehicle warranty registrations through the manufacturer’s portals.
Skills and requirements
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with a drive to succeed and close every opportunity
- Friendly, customer service oriented nature and the ability to build strong relationships with our customers based on trust and confidence.
- Excellent computer literacy, written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self motivated with an ability to prioritise in line with the processes and structures in place.
- Previous experience in arranging finance/insurance will be looked at favourably.
APPLY HERE: Apply in writing to